Security Assessment Services for Informaton and Cyber Security
We offer security assessment services for the following frameworks and standards:
- UK ICO SME Security Assessment (suitable for small to medium sized organisations);
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment (suitable for medium to large organisations);
- ISO 27001 and 27002 (suitable for organsiations who need to demonstrate their commitment to information security practices to stakeholders through optional certification).
- COBIT Information Security Management (APO13 is currently included, DSS05 is coming soon)
The assessment consists of the following:
- Identification of the state of alignment with each of the requirements contained in the chosen framework.
- Identification of shortfalls for each requirement including the use of a rating scale for which indicates the degree of alignment or lack thereof. It also includes a priority rating scale for setting remediation priorities for remediation tasks..
- Provision of an Assessment Report containing key recommendation for remediation.
The duration and cost varies depending on which standard or framework is selected but none of them take more than 2 days in terms of consultants time to complete.
In addition to the framework and standards based assessments, we also offer technical assessments such as penetration tests and operational infrastructure scans. These are dependent on the scope of your requirements.
Please contact us for more information about the Security Assessment Services.