POPI Information Officer Services
We offer POPI Information Officer services in addition to the POPI Act Compliance project support services. These are essentially outsourced POPI Information Officer Services which are designed to assist organisations who do not have the capacity or skills for this role.
The POPI Information Officer role is an important role as it is required by both the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI/POPIA) and the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA).
POPI Information Officer Services Sample Activities
The POPI Information Officer services are based on the following sample activities and will be tailored to your requirements:
- A 37 questions POPI Act compliance assessment and report;
- POPI Act Staff Awareness training;
- Provision of key policies;
- Identification of key personal information risks;
- Identification of key personal information collection and processing points;
- Identification of key personal information stores;
- Assessment of Service Provider agreements;
- Evaluation of Information Requests;
- Monthly status report;
- Email and telephone support;
- Completion of ongoing POPIA/POPI Act compliance assessments.
Our POPI Information Officer services are able to adress the needs of small, medium and large organisations. They are based on a minimum term of 6 months after which you may tcancel with 30 days notice.
Why select IACT-Africa for POPI Information Officer services?
IACT-Africa has specific strengths to offer in the role of the supplier of Information Officer services:
- Knowledge: an in-depth understanding of the Corporate Governance context for POPIA/POPI Act and GDPR compliance, specifically from a business operations and IT implementation perspective;
- Solutions: a set of solutions for assisting organisations to achieve the required level of POPIA and GDPR compliance have been developed and proven which enable us to assist you with your POPI program in an efficient and cost effective manner;
- Skills: extensive capabilities in conceptualising, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating Governance and Management projects, including knowledge of the Information Officer role as required by POPIA and PAIA;
- Experience: many years of relevant experience in helping customers assess their business needs and implement any required changes to address those needs; specific experience of supporting other residential estates with their POPIA projects;
- Value: a professional, dedicated approach to delivering high value at low risk to our clients.
Please contact us for more information about our POPI Information Officer Services or to discuss your specific POPI Act related needs. You may alslo like to take our POPI Act Compliance Health Check to find out where your needs are. Click here to try the free POPI Act Health Check.