POPI Information Officer Services
We offer POPI Information Officer services in addition to the POPI Act Compliance project support services. These are essentially outsourced POPI Information Officer Services which are designed to assist organisations who do not have the capacity or skills for this role.
The POPI Information Officer role is an important role as it is required by both the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI/POPIA) and the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA).
POPI Information Officer Services Sample Activities
The POPI Information Officer services are based on the following sample activities and will be tailored to your requirements:
- A 37 questions POPI Act compliance assessment and report;
- POPI Act Staff Awareness training;
- Provision of key policies;
- Identification of key personal information risks;
- Identification of key personal information collection and processing points
- Identification of key personal information stores
- Assessment of Service Provider agreements;
- Evaluation of Information Requests;
- Monthly status report.
Please contact us for more information about our POPI Information Officer Services or to discuss your needs.